Ramadan Special Fish sandwich Recipe
Ramadan is a special time of year for Muslims around the world, marked by fasting during the daylight hours and breaking the fast with a delicious meal after sunset. For those looking for a delicious and nutritious iftar (a meal to break the fast), a fish sandwich is a great option. This Ramadan special fish sandwich recipe is not only easy to make, but it’s also healthy and packed with protein.
The crispy and flavorful fish fillets are perfectly complemented by a fresh and tangy tartar sauce, all sandwiched between two soft buns. It’s the perfect meal to break your fast with!
Here’s a simple recipe for a delicious fish sandwich:
- 2 fillets of white fish (such as cod or haddock)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 hamburger buns
- Lettuce leaves
- Sliced tomatoes
- Tartar sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Beat the egg in another shallow dish.
- Put the breadcrumbs in a third shallow dish.
- Coat each fish fillet in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Dip the fillets in the beaten egg, then coat them in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the fish fillets and cook until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Transfer the fillets to a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Toast the hamburger buns.
- Assemble the sandwiches with lettuce, tomato slices, fish fillets, and tartar sauce.