Cleaning your microwave may seem like a daunting task, but with the right tips and tricks, it can be quick and easy. Here are some tips for cleaning your microwave:
- Use a microwave-safe bowl filled with water and vinegar: Fill a microwave-safe bowl with equal parts water and vinegar. Microwave for five minutes, and then let it sit for a few more minutes. The steam created will help loosen any food residue, making it easier to wipe away.
- Use baking soda: For tough stains or lingering odors, sprinkle some baking soda on a damp sponge and use it to wipe down the interior of the microwave. Rinse the sponge and wipe again with water.
- Use dish soap: Mix a few drops of dish soap with warm water in a bowl. Dip a sponge or cloth into the mixture and use it to wipe down the interior of the microwave. Rinse the sponge or cloth and wipe again with water.
- Use lemon: Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice into a microwave-safe bowl of water. Drop the lemon halves into the bowl and microwave for three to five minutes. The steam from the water and lemon will help loosen any food residue, making it easier to wipe away.
- Use a commercial cleaner: There are many commercial cleaners available specifically for cleaning microwaves. Follow the instructions on the product to ensure safe and effective use.
Remember to always unplug your microwave before cleaning it and to use caution when handling hot water or steam.
Here are more delicious recipes. Read more.