A new item for lunch chicken fries to corn kebabs
Are you looking for a fun and delicious way to spice up your chicken fries? Look no further than these tasty corn kebabs! With juicy chicken fries, sweet corn kernels, and colorful vegetables, these kebabs are a perfect dish for any occasion. Whether you’re grilling outdoors or cooking in the oven, this recipe is easy to follow and will be sure to please everyone at the table. Let’s get started!
Here’s a recipe for turning chicken fries into corn kebabs:
- 1 package of frozen chicken fries
- 2 ears of corn
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the corn kernels off the cobs and set aside.
- Cut the red bell pepper and red onion into bite-sized pieces.
- Thread the chicken fries, corn kernels, red bell pepper, and red onion onto skewers.
- Brush the skewers with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the skewers on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken fries are cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Note: You can also grill the kebabs on a barbecue or grill pan if you prefer.