Delicious Chicken Baghdadi Recipe
Chicken Baghdadi Recipe is a mouthwatering Middle Eastern dish that originates from the city of Baghdad in Iraq. The dish is known for its bold and spicy flavors, which are derived from a blend of aromatic spices and tangy tomato paste. This recipe is easy to make and is perfect for a family dinner or entertaining guests. With juicy and tender chicken breasts coated in a delicious marinade, this dish is sure to impress. So, let’s get started and learn how to make Chicken Baghdadi! Here’s a recipe you can try:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, tomato paste, minced garlic, cumin, paprika, turmeric, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and pour the marinade over the top, making sure to coat each piece of chicken well.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the chicken with rice, salad, or your favorite sides. Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro if desired.