4 chicken thighs
3⁄8 cup butter (Cut 1 Stick into 8 Squares)
1 yellow onion (Sliced in 1/2 and separated)
1 unit rosemary
1 unit sage
1 unit thyme
1 tablespoon chili powder
1⁄2 tablespoon cayenne powder
1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons vinegar
1 lemons or 1 lime
2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Clean your chicken with vinegar and one lime or lemon and pat dry.
3. Coat top of chicken and under skin with dry seasonings. Drizzle grape seed oil lightly and massage seasonings in chicken. Repeat for bottom.
4. Place an oven safe safe pan on medium high on the stove and drizzle grape seed oil.
5. Place chicken in pan face down and sear until golden or almost crisp.
6. Flip chicken and place a square of butter under each chicken skin tightly and on top of each chicken.
7. Add onion, sage, thyme, rosemary, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce around chicken.
8. Place in oven at 400 degrees for 40 minutes.
9. Baste chicken at the 25, 10, and 5 minute mark.
Take out and enjoy.